When you visit, leave a shout out! You can comment on topics and pictures

There are 2 ways you can become an author and post your new topics and pictures:

1) Email me your Gmail email and I will add you on as an author. You will be able to post any time.
2) Email your pictures or topic as if you were righting the post and I will transfer it to the site. You can send these emails to
4babyssake@gmail.com

Friday, February 6, 2009

Kevin and Andrea's Baby Shower

Congratulations to Andrea and Kevin. We can not wait to see the new addition!


click here for more pictures

All I have to say is that was a competitive day. Folks were on a mission to win the games. I am not saying any names, but someone went home with over 4 prizes. Good times.

Leave a comment and let us know what your favorite game was?


No comments: